1 1/2 cups mixed fruits (frozen as above)
1 cup almond or regular milk
4 tablespoons organic acai freeze-dried powder
Step to Make it
- Gather the ingredients.
- Tip the frozen fruits, milk, and acai powder into a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into a glass and drink immediately.
- The smoothie will keep in the refrigerator or a vacuum sealed container for a few hours, but is always at its optimum when fresh.
- Drinking your smoothie on the go? Save the crunchy textured toppings for when you use a spoon to scoop up the goodness.
- The milk you use is entirely up to you. Using nut milk adds extra flavor, vitamins and is also suitable for a vegan diet. You can, of course, use any milk you wish dependent on your dietary requirement and preferences.
- As stated before the fruit you use is up to you, but don’t limit it just to fruits. A little chopped up celery adds a variety of taste, coconut sprinkled on top of a pineapple, and Acai smoothie brings a positively tropical spin.
- Want a little texture on your finished smoothie then consider adding some crunch by a sprinkling of healthy nuts, grains or seeds on top. If you are on the Chia seed roll, add a few to the mix.
- Museli or granola can also be used as toppings and will add extra texture.