Skip to content
Things to prepare:
- 3 cups honeydew melon, chopped.
- 1¼ cups English cucumber, peeled & chopped + 4 slices for garnish.
- 16 fresh mint leaves.
- 3 Tbs fresh lime juice.
- 3 Tbs light agave nectar or honey.
Steps to make it:
- Bring 1 cup of filtered water to a boil. Remove from heat and let sit 1 min.
- Add 2 Tbs Marrakesh Mint Tea and steep for 3 mins.
- Strain liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove tea leaves and sediment. Discard used tea leaves.
- Place tea liquid in refrigerator until chilled.
- Combine chilled tea, melon, cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and 1 Tbs agave or honey into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Place 2 Tbs agave nectar in a small shallow dish. Pour Lemon Sugar into a separate dish. Dip rim of glass in agave nectar, then dip and twist the rim into the sugar to coat.
- Pour smoothie carefully into glasses, filling just below the sugared rim.