Skip to content
- 1/2 gallon of Limeade (or 7 cups of water, 1 1/2 cups of sugar, and 1/2 a cup of lime juice, or substitute frozen margarita mix and water)
- 1 bottle wine (Pinot Grigio or substitute sparkling wine)
- 1 lime (sliced)
- 12 leaves mint
- 1/4 cup sugar
Steps to Make It
- Add the mint leaves to a large glass. Add in the sugar. Use a muddler, or the end of a wooden spoon to gently muddle the leaves with the sugar. Be careful not to break up the mint leaves into small pieces. Press on the leaves to release the oils and flavor from the mint; the sugar helps this process.
- Add the mint and sugar mixture to a large pitcher. Add the Pinot Grigio (preferably chilled) and the Limeade. Stir to combine.
- Add the lime slices to the pitcher. Let sit for a few hours for better flavor. Garnish each glass with extra lime slices and mint leaves. Serve chilled.