Skip to content
Things to prepare:
- 3/4 cup (180ml) fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons).
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar.
- 2 cups (300g) fresh strawberries.
- 4 cups (1 liter) sparkling water.
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Limoncino, optional.
How to make Strawberry Lemonade:
- Place lemon juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- To make the lemonade combine lemon juice with the strawberry puree, add Limoncino if used and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lemon and strawberry slices.