For the Rhubarb Syrup:
- 2 cups rhubarb (diced or roughly chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
For the Sangria:
- 1 bottle white wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup St. Germaine Liquor
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 lime (sliced)
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- Start by preparing the rhubarb syrup. Heat the water, sugar, and rhubarb in a small saucepan. cook for about 5 minutes, on
medium lowheat, until the mixture has thickened and turned a light pink.
- Strain the rhubarb out of the liquid. Place the strained liquid in the refrigerator to cool.
- Combine the bottle of wine, vodka, St. Germaine liquor, strawberries, and limes in a large pitcher. Once the rhubarb syrup has cooled, add it to the wine mixture. Let the sangria sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 days. Serve with extra sliced strawberries and sliced limes.