Skip to content
- 4 cups of ice
- 1 cup of pineapple (freshly cut)
- 1 large banana
- 1/3 cup limeade (pineapple juice also works)
- Garnish: sliced pineapple
Steps to Make It
- Peel, core, and cut the fresh pineapple. Make sure to chop the pineapple into smaller chunks before adding it to the blender. Choose a banana that is ripe, but not browning. Break it up into about four pieces.
- Place the ice, pineapple chunks, banana pieces, and limeade in a high powered blender that can handle crushing frozen ingredients.
- Pulse and crush until it is completely blended and very smooth. If it is too thick, slowly add more limeade or juice until it’s at your desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into tall glasses and garnish with sliced pineapple and a cute straw.